Throughout high school and my first two years in college, I watched a lot of Youtubers. I watched comedy YouTubers like nigaghiga and beauty YouTubers like Ignrid Nilsen. My junior year of college I fell out of it and found myself with a Netflix addiction. In September, I seem to have watched all of the shows that I wanted on Netflix and found myself enjoying Youtube again. I only watch beauty Youtubers and their vlog channels now, though. If you’re interested, below is a list of my favorite YouTubers at the moment (in no particular order).
- KathleenLights: OK, so KathleenLights is my #1 favorite currently. She is extremely relatable and quirky. She has a few collabs with Colourpop, an affordable makeup brand. She just started her own nail polish line, KL Polish which has exploded. Also, Kathleen just always seems so excited. She mainly does makeup tutorials, makeup hauls, makeup reviews.
- Aspyn Ovard and her vlogging channel: Aspyn is a lifestyle Youtuber, she mostly does life hacks and fashion related video. She has her own clothing store online. I like her vlogs with her husband, Parker because they seem sort of relatable and I get bored with my own life sometimes.
- Gretchen Geraghty: Gretchen is not relatable at all. She goes to Boston University, which is very expensive and lives a very luxurious lifestyle. But she posts A LOT of clothing hauls which I personally enjoy. I watch her luxury hauls even though I could never afford anything.
- Ingrid Nilsen: I have been watching Ingrid for YEARS, #tbt to missglamorazzi (not sure how to spell it). She used to mainly be beauty and fashion but she has expanded her channel to be more of a lifestyle channel. She is very open about self-care and women’s health. She does still do beauty and a lot of skin and hair care videos. She has done extremely well on Youtube so a lot of her products are unaffordable but I appreciate how real and honest she is.
- Zoella and her vlogging channel: I’ll be honest, her accent drives me crazy but Zoella is SO cute and has some great beauty videos. She also has her vlogging channel, that I don’t love because to be honest, I don’t really care for her boyfriend. She also has some of her own beauty products which are adorable.
- Rachhloves: She is a Canadian Youtuber who has a beauty channel and a lifestyle channel. I haven’t watched her lifestyle channel yet though. Rachel is super relatable and does a lot of beauty reviews and hauls. I love watching her honest beauty first impressions.
- mirellabellebeauty: I sort of forgot about this channel but Mirella is super relatable and very honest which I really appreciate. She is a professional makeup artist and does some breathtaking looks. She is very down to earth and I feel like she doesn’t show off like a lot of other YouTubers.
- Hot Ones by First We Feast: This isn’t a beauty channel, but watch the Kevin Hart video. It may be the funniest video!!!
I have been enjoying a lot of their Vlogmas videos this year as well, so if you like that kind of videos definitely check them out.