What I’m Wearing:
- Dynamite Cardigan: I got this in Canada last summer. It is extremely soft & cozy but also makes any outfit look put together.
- GAP jeans: these are high rise because I love keeping the snack pouch hidden. These jeans are extremely flattering and fit me better than any other jeans besides American Eagle. I bought these when I worked at Old Navy and got 50% off at Gap.
- Dainty Butterfly Necklace from Urban Outfitters: I bought this for like $16 and I wear it most days. I love dainty chokers, I take this off at night because I’m afraid it’ll turn my neck green.
- Tank Top from Target: My friend gave this to me as a gift when I turned 19. It has beautiful lace detailing at the top. It is simple but the detailing makes the outfit way less boring.
- Fossil Cross Body: This bag is black leather and looks less boring with the different fabric they used on the smaller pocket. This is the biggest purse than I own and can fit my daily jounral, wallet, feminine products, phone charger, a few lip products, and a hand lotion.
- Birkenstocks: I spent the normal price on these because my feet are brand snobs and only want the best. Disclaimer: breaking these shoes in was hell for me but once I broke them in they’re like walking on clouds.