I will be moving into an apartment soon, which means I’ll be in charge of not starving. I’ve been trying to be healthier (hopefully I don’t go broke) and luckily my parents are willing to be my guinea pigs.
***I promise this was yummier than it looks***
20-25 Shrimp, good for about 4 people
2 Bags of Salad Mix
1 Can of Chic Peas
1 Bag of Frozen Corn
1 Bag of Frozen Peas
1 Container of Yellow Tomatoes
- Put Shrimp into luke warm water. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Drain and Rinse Chic Peas. Put into seperate bowl.
- Put Peas & Corn into slightly warm water. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Once shrimp is no longer cold, drain it. Then add lemon pepper (or just lemon juice). Put onto the stove & cook on each side until pink. I’d cook it at medium, medium/low.
- Empty Both Bags of Lettuce into the ugliest bowl you have. for aesthetic.
- Cut your baby tomatoes in halves, and pit & slice your avocadoes.
- Throw everything into your salad. (My sister doesn’t like chic peas so they were served on the side which is why they aren’t show in the picture)
I chose to put Parmesan Peppercorn dressing on mine & thought it was fabulous, the healthier option probably would have been olive oil, though.